kvchosting.net vs everest.net

Hondy

kvchosting.net vs everest.net

Post by Hondy » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:34 pm

KVChosting.net and everest.net provide attractive hosting services which are to my liking and I need to know which plan is better to sign up with and why?

Exmasters-Mark
Beginner
Beginner

Re: kvchosting.net vs everest.net

Post by Exmasters-Mark » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:17 am

If you are looking at a tangible data center/ service model, where are your servers physically located? Are you given a choice in location?
Exmasters. Leading adult hosting provider. Since 2001!
Become clients today and have stable online business tomorrow and further!

Crocop
Dedicated User
Dedicated User

Post by Crocop » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:17 am

Please tell us more requirements? Disk space, ram, bandwidth, Linux or Windows? Budget (monthly)?

I LOVE kvchosting.net - They are always on top of the game. The only issues I've ever had have to do with not receiving my discount (which most of the time has been my own fault for wrong html code). When I asked them why, they checked it out each time, got back to me either the same day or following day and not only told me why, but told me how to fix it!

Riciskon
Dedicated User
Dedicated User

Post by Riciskon » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:12 pm

The guys at kvchosting.net know their stuff, and more than that they're very good at explaining anything to newbies. The customer service has excellent feedback time via e-mail and solved all problems for a website newbie like me. I have the starter cheap ssd hosting package, and think it's a great bargain.